Is Your Auburn Home Electrical Panel Out-of-Date?
Many homeowners wonder if they need an electrical panel upgrade. With households using an increasing number of electrical appliances, the breaker panel installed when a home was built becomes insufficient to handle the increased load. Beacon Plumbing offers electrical panel upgrade services in Auburn, WA to give homes electrical service panels suited to their needs.
A properly functioning circuit breaker panel is critically important for the safety of your home and family. You should get electrical panel replacement done before the old panel overheats and causes electric shock or fire. It is time to call us for an electrical panel upgrade in your Auburn home if you notice:
- Your circuit breaker keeps tripping
- One appliance has to be turned off to use another
- Frequent flickering lights
- Crackling sounds from the panel box
- Appliances running on less than full power
What are the Benefits of a Circuit Breaker Panel?
We do not just replace the circuit breaker panel in Auburn homes with one that can match your power needs, but we can also replace outdated fuse-style panels with circuit breaker panels.
Both circuit breakers and fuses are meant to interrupt electricity flow to a circuit when it exceeds safe levels. A circuit breaker panel offers Auburn homeowners several benefits over the fuse box, though, because they:
- Can handle multiple electric devices without overloading
- Can be reset easily every time they trip
- Save money on insurance premiums
- Give the home a higher resale value
We offer customized services, and our skilled electricians can install a new circuit breaker panel and hook up all the old wires to it. They can also install home runs, or dedicated circuits, running directly from the panel to outlets for individual fixtures like air conditioners, dryers, water heaters, etc.
Why Call Us For an Electrical Panel Upgrade in Auburn?
Call us for an electrical panel upgrade in your Auburn home. You can rest assured that the job will be done flawlessly, on time, at a competitive electrical panel upgrade cost. Our technicians have the skills, experience, equipment, materials, and commitment necessary to complete the upgrade to your full satisfaction.
The services of our electricians are also available for:
- Knob to tube re-wiring
- Kitchen remodel wiring & repair
- Bathroom remodeling electrical service
- Surge protector panel installation
- Rewire electrical panels and breaker boxes
- Repair of hot tub circuits
Call Beacon Plumbing at 206-452-1932 for circuit breaker panel installation and replacement in your Auburn home.