Who is the General Manager of Beacon Plumbing in Seattle?
Patrick Cahill is Beacon Plumbing’s General Manager and Vice-President. Patrick started working at Beacon Plumbing for his father, Beacon Plumbing Owner Bill Cahill, in his teens, riding alongside his Dad on plumbing jobs, learning at his father’s side. Patrick attended Bellevue College to learn accounting, and in 2000 became the bookkeeper for Beacon Plumbing.
As Beacon Plumbing grew, Patrick and Bill moved the company into its Kent headquarters. To celebrate their success, they decided to sponsor one of Seattle’s beloved Seafair hydroplanes, and the U-37 Miss Beacon Plumbing was born. During that time Patrick worked nights at the company doing everything from dispatch to sales to marketing. Patrick is now the Vice-President and General Manager of Beacon Plumbing in Seattle.
The Beacon Plumbing team actively supports the following community organizations:
- Crime Stoppers Global Solution of Puget Sound to help end human trafficking
- The Seattle Seahawks. Beacon Plumbing is endorsed by Seahawks champion Marshawn Lynch, one of the greatest players of the sport.
- The Seattle Mariners
- St. George School. Beacon Plumbing purchased musical instruments and hired a music teacher for the school.
- ROOT Sports, supporting local Seattle high school sports teams
- Ronald McDonald House to help house those in Seattle supporting loved ones undergoing cancer treatment.
- Northwest Harvest, Washington’s own statewide hunger relief agency, with a mission to end hunger in Washington.
- Mamma’s Hands, which engages in active, life-saving work with homeless adults and families.