Who is the General Manager of Beacon Plumbing in Seattle?
Bill Cahill is Beacon Plumbing’s General Manager and Owner. Bill has been in the plumbing industry since 1987 and started Beacon Plumbing in 1995.
As Beacon Plumbing grew, Bill moved the company into its Kent headquarters. To celebrate the success of Beacon Plumbing, he decided to sponsor one of Seattle’s beloved Seafair hydroplanes, and the U-37 Miss Beacon Plumbing was born.
The Beacon Plumbing team actively supports the following community organizations:
- Crime Stoppers Global Solution of Puget Sound to help end human trafficking
- The Seattle Seahawks. Beacon Plumbing is endorsed by Seahawks champion Marshawn Lynch, one of the greatest players of the sport.
- The Seattle Mariners
- St. George School. Beacon Plumbing purchased musical instruments and hired a music teacher for the school.
- ROOT Sports, supporting local Seattle high school sports teams
- Ronald McDonald House to help house those in Seattle supporting loved ones undergoing cancer treatment.
- Northwest Harvest, Washington’s own statewide hunger relief agency, with a mission to end hunger in Washington.
- Mamma’s Hands, which engages in active, life-saving work with homeless adults and families.