Septic Pumps • Sewage Pumps • Septic Tanks • Sewage Pits • Septic Pump Alarms
Septic pumps prolong the life of your septic tank. Some homes and buildings have plumbing and drains below sewer lines and septic tanks. Septic pumps remove raw sewage from these places and into your septic tank.
Septic pumps must be constantly monitored and maintained. Septic pump alarms alert you to overflows and possible damage. At Beacon Plumbing we offer emergency repairs for septic pumps. We service residential and commercial septic pumps.
You don’t want to be caught by surprise with a malfunctioning septic pump or septic pump alarm. Avoid future septic problems with our septic pumps service.
Septic and Sewage Pump Sales, Service & Repair
- Septic Pump Repair and Installation
- Septic Pump Inspections
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Septic Pump Alarm Repair and Installation
- Grinder Pumps and Sewage Pumps
- Duplex Systems
- High Water Alarms
- Sewage Basins
- Control Panels
- Check Valves and Full Way Gate Valves
- Back Water Valves
- Sewer, Storm and Septic Clean Outs Installed
- Sewage and Sump Basins Maintained & Cleaned
Beacon Plumbing, Heating and Mechanical is licensed, bonded and insured. When you have plumbing and heating problems, Stop Freakin…Call Beacon!
Contact your Plumbing and Heating Experts at 1.800.FREAKIN (1.800.373.2546).