Home Rewiring Kent
Making the decision to rewire home? Count on Beacon Plumbing for professional home rewiring services in Kent, WA. We have been doing home rewiring for years and have earned a reputation for high quality work at affordable prices.
Below are the signs that indicate the need to rewire home:
- Lights are not working properly
- Circuit breakers trip frequently
- Home was built in 1970s or before
- Burning odor but no visible spark or fire
- You feel a shock when you touch an appliance
Too many homeowners put off having an electrical inspection because the thought of needing a home rewiring is enough to stress them out. But home rewiring is not an extensive project—at least not for our professional electricians.
We will use our experience and equipment to ensure that the job gets done right in the first attempt.
Rewire Home in Kent
There are many benefits to rewire home. One of the primary reasons why you should consider home rewiring is that it will keep you, your home and family safe. Another reason why you should rewire home is that it will keep your electrical wiring updated.
Any home that is built in 1970s or before should have its wiring inspected. Older electrical wiring tends to crack and split, increasing the risk of home fires.
We can have a licensed electrician at your home in no time to perform home rewiring. Our highly skilled team knows the right way to rewire home in Kent. Let us be the ones to keep you, your home and your family safe. You will be glad you called us.
- Fast response
- Flexible scheduling
- Respect for your home
- 100% satisfaction
Knob & Tube Rewire Services Kent
We are the premier choice for knob & tube rewire in the Kent area. Our electricians have offered knob & tube rewire services to many homeowners. We use cutting edge tools and techniques in combination with our years of experience to perform knob & tube rewire in Kent homes.
Below are the reasons to consider a knob & tube rewire:
- Fire risks due to uncontained sparks from arcing
- Electric shock is a potential hazard with ungrounded outlets
- Inadequate outlet power to meet modern electrical demands
- K&T wiring is not acceptable by home insurance companies
- Unknown wiring modifications have been made to K&T wiring
To schedule a knob & tube rewire service in Kent, do not hesitate to call Beacon Plumbing at 206-452-3130 today.